Packaging Design in Puerto Rico
Our packaging design process comes from over 35 years of Creative, Advertising experience in Puerto Rico.
Fenn Design can execute and coordinate a complete packaging effort from concept to finished product. Packaging projects can be manufactured in Puerto Rico, the U. S. or elsewhere.
Competitive marketing research is key to developing a knowledge base that sets up marketing strategy and guides the subsequent design process.
Fenn Design’s Standard Packaging Design Practices Include:
- Researching existing brand competition, target demographic and brand trends
- Clearly defining project goals and objectives.
- Graphic design and pre-press production
- Professional copywriting (Spanish & English)
- Vendor-relationship management (before and during production)
- Full database tracking of projects and archiving of finished art
Client: Platanera Don Monse
Packaging: Graphic Design and Branding program for marketing launch of produce products to “large box” retail distribution.
Client: Hacienda Monte Alto
Packaging: Graphic Design and Branding program for new coffee product launch. Included close coordination with off-shore coffee bag printing company.
Client: Ochoa Recording
Packaging: Incorporate new logo (designed by Fenn Design) and and color scheme to all media materials, labels and packaging.
Client: Tita’s Homemade (Dressings and Marinades)
Packaging: Label design for (5) five flavors